How to Pricematch

How to Pricematch:
What I do is print out this list and take it right to Walmart.
Load up your cart and when you get to the register be sure to separate your price matching stuff and put it at the end.
Tell the cashier you have price matching and just read off the list as they scan it and they will adjust the price.
Remember, you can match generic, produce, and meats-not just name brand items!
The best deals are the ones that you pricematch AND have a coupon for!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Ready to save some money!?

Hi!  My name is Carrie and I am married to a tightwad.  A wonderful, loving, handsome tightwad.  But with the economy in the tank and our decision to have me become a stay at home mom, we have to start saving somewhere.  After lots of research I decided to start couponing.
Then I decided to start pricematching.
So this blog is where I post my weekly Omaha Pricematching and Couponing list.  Once a week (usually late Tuesday) I send out an email to a list of people that includes the best deals that I see in Omaha and I match them with available coupons (both printable  and the ones available in the Sunday paper).  I usually post that to my original blog, but I realized that the blog was getting a little jumbly and people who were showing up for my snarky mom humor found themselves drowning in money saving awesomeness.  I also needed a place where I could direct my email chain readers to find tips and how to!  So that is what you will find here!!

If you have any questions ask away!  Also if you want the weekly blog posts delivered to your email, please shoot me an email at carriehellbusch (at) gmail (dot) com and I will get you on the list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment